Updated: Jun 5, 2020
Father's Day in the UK is on Sunday 21st June 2020...
... so I've written this blog slightly early, to give you time to think ahead and create something fabulous for the special Dad in your life.
With social distancing and the lockdown situation, you will need extra time to allow for delivery, as some companies are taking longer to create and distribute.
So, the ideas below are photo gift ideas! (Because i'm a photographer!) But it goes without saying that most Dads also love anything that involves a BBQ, anything alcoholic and most things sporty. (Is that fair to say?!) So don't forget those gifts too!
In no particular order, here are my favourite Dad gifts this year...
1) A personalised bottle of pale ale...with his very own face on. From Getting Personal and only £9.99! Will he drink it straightaway...or stash it away for a special occasion?!
2) Dad travel mug. £17.99 on Snapfish. You genuinely can't go wrong on this!
3) The Dad photobook - with a cut-out front cover spelling D.A.D. Fill it with all your favourite photos of this special man in your life! Here on photobox. Currently £36.00. You can't go wrong on this either...he will love it.
4) Personalised leather card holder, with photo. £45. From Not on the High Street. This looks such lovely quality and is a really sweet idea.
5) Personalised printed photo apron. £14.95. From Always Personal. Ideal for a summer of BBQing!
6) Personalised photo wash bag. £44. Bags of Love. Then when he IS able to travel again, he can think of his loved ones while he is away.
7) Is Dad playing a lot of ping pong during lockdown?! How about this idea....? How cool?! Personalised ping pong paddle! £32.60. Zazzle
8) A personalised photo jigsaw? Grandad would also love this...and it will keep him smiling until he gets to see you in person! MyPhotoPuzzle 500 pieces for £29.99.
9) Laptop (or tablet) photo sleeve. £18.99. Smartphoto. I haven't seen this idea before and think it's GENIUS!
10) A family photoshoot voucher with me, of course! The best gift BY FAR! Ha ha! (In my humble opinion!) My husband will DEFINITELY be getting one of these! Just click here for more info!
Do let me know if you have seen any other great ideas around. I'd love to put them on the blog!
...and i hope that the Dads in your life have a super special Father's Day! x